Wednesday, April 8, 2015

All Tied Up with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Crafty Secrets-Day 6


Hi to all the friends, fans, and followers of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I am so excited to be hosting day 6 of the Cross Promotion with Crafty Secrets!  I am just IN LOVE with these fun digital stamps from Crafty Secrets!  I HOP...I mean hope you like them. 
This festive card is made using Wrinkled Ribbon, Tulle and Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have paired these beautiful ribbons with a vintage image from Crafty Secrets.  I love all the fun images you get with the Crafty Secrets: Bunny Hop Printable Download.  It is perfect for any spring themed card.  My Yellow Wrinkled Ribbon is tied using the Bow It All V2.0.  It is tied with five loops making it super puffy.  I added accents of Yellow Tulle (yellow is out but there are still a couple of really pretty colors left) and Oyster Baker's Twine to give the card a bit more character.

I made this Easter themed card using Crafty Secrets: Bunny hop Printable Download.  I embellished it with Really Reasonable Ribbon's Denim and Baker's Twine in Blue Solid.

Hope you have time to "HOP" on over to the Crafty Secrets Blog and check out what there team has to show off for today's cross promotion.  Thanks for visiting!

Jenn

3 comments :

  1. OMG these cards are AWESOME! Love the design and you've showcased our Bunny Hop images perfectly! Awesome creations and inspiration Jenn! Thanks!
    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love all the pretty, pretty details and design!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards!! AWESOME job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say