Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Celebrate Spring Easter Card


Hey there Paper Peeps! Well it's just about that time to get into your Easter Baskets. I'm hoping for Starburst Jelly Beans. Oh why do I have to love those so much???  I'm dropping in to share a Shabby Easter Card I created with the April Ribbon Club Assortment and patterned papers from Graphic 45.


These colors remind me of sherbet ice cream!!!!  This card is for my MIL ...she will act surprised when she sees it..that's how we roll lol.
I used Sweet Sentiments and Precious Memories paper to go with the bright cheerful colors of the Ribbon Club Assortment. I fussy cut lots of flowers and layered them over the vintagy Easter images and die cut frame.

Okay that's it for me wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to get April's assortment. The colors are lovely.

    Very sweet Easter card. I really like the dimension from all the fussy cut flowers. The loops of white thread is a lovely detail and your bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, the details in this card are stunning! I love to study your projects and count the layers! Always rich and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say