Thursday, April 2, 2015

Clean and Simple Ribbon


Hey everyone, it's Dana.  I wanted to share a quick card using some beautiful sheer organza ribbon today.  Sometimes on a card you just need a really pretty piece of ribbon to make your card stand out and wow the recipient. So let's take a look at my card.  I didn't want to add a lot of fuss to my card.  It needed to be clean and simple.  So I just stamped a simple image and let my bow do all the work.

I fell in love with this gorgeous dark brown sheer organza ribbon with the satin center.  It is so easy to work with and it makes fantastic bows. Here's a better look at this beautiful ribbon.  It has just a touch of sparkle to it.  It's such a rich dark brown and add just the right touch for my card.
I was able to make this bow using the Bow-It-All V-2.  I'm telling you, this is a must have for every kind of crafter.  You will make some fabulous bows with this tool.  I'm bow challenged and this tool makes me shine.  LOL 

Thanks for hanging out with me today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Make sure to pick up some of the fun ribbon right here at RRR store.  Bonnie has a ton of gorgeous ribbon for you to play with.  Have a great day everyone.

Dana

2 comments :

  1. Such a lovely card. The butterfly is beautiful. And that ribbon is the perfect touch. Gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much that goes into making a CAS card.....they are the hardest cards to make, IMO. And this one is wonderful..the color palette, the composition and that gorgeous bow. Just beautiful, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say