Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 5 of our RRR/ Crafty Secrets Event


Hi Everyone, it's Teresa here today and it's day 5 with our Really Reasonable Ribbon and Crafty Secrets Cross Promotional Event.  I hope that you all have had lots of fun checking out all the projects so far and have found some wonderful ideas with our DT and the Crafty Secrets girls too.

Today I have some fun projects to share that use digital images and wow are they ever amazing. They have so many images and such beautiful papers and all kinds of things available in their store to chose from.  We got to pick a few images to print and I made a few cards and a pretty bookmark with mine.  
First I am sharing one of the mini cards that I did.  The image I picked has lots of gorgeous pieces on it that you can use to make lots of things and I always need small cards to tuck in my gifts so these were quick and easy and perfect to make up and have on hand just in case. I also made the mason jar candle holder for a gift and used the Swiss dot satin ribbon in a pale pink with one of the big WOC wild roses on it.
This tall image made the perfect bookmark.  All I did was layer it with matching papers and some ribbon from RRR and it was done. The lace ribbon is from the Ribbon Club Assortment for this month and of course a little green gingham for a pop of color.
For all my projects I used the Digital Garden Printables from Crafty Secrets that has all the images that you see in my projects.  I love how all these each printed out so vibrant and the prints are so, so pretty.  I really love them. I used the lindsey white crochet lace to add a little softness across the bottom of the image and a bow and then I used seam binding ribbon in a soft shade of lavender to match with the colors in the image. The flowers I did in pink, purple and a pretty white chrysanthemums that is also from RRR.  
Here is a close up so that you can see all the colors and the ribbons, flowers, and lace that I used on it. The flowers are purple cosmos and they come in lots of other colors that you can see here.

Be sure and check out all the other projects up on the RRR Blog this week http://www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/ for more ideas and also the Crafty Secrets linky party too.

Thanks for stopping over and be sure and stop back tomorrow for more inspiration from out team for you all.

Teresa

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, Teresa! What a gorgeous array of beautiful creations! I love every single one of them! You really made good use of our Digital Garden Printables! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA Teresa! You've been a busy lady and they are all FANTASTIC! What wonderful inspiration using our Digital Garden Printables ...well done!
    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...stunning projects...I love how soft and pretty they are....wonderful use of the Crafty Secrets products!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say