Thursday, January 12, 2012

Satin Sympathy

I love the sheen and versatility of the diamond satin ribbons. Bonnie carries every color you could ever need, and assortments too! I was going for muted colors in this sympathy card, and the White Diamond Satin just seemed to work with everything else I have going on.

Did you see the little bit of White Mini Ric Rac at the bottom of the floral image? I wanted to "ground" the flowers, and decided to add a touch of the ric rac. Check out all seventeen Mini Ric Rac colors, and a lot more kinds of ric rac HERE.

My images are by Stamp School. I colored the flowers in with Copic Markers. Designer papers are from the Authentique Gathering pad. Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to enter the Blogoversary Giveaway HERE.


7 comments :

  1. Very nice!As for me this card make me to remember about seaside!( sorry if I have made mistake in English- it is not my mother- tongue language)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice kind of card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Judith for this kind of card. Harma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful color scheme for a sympathy card-one of my favorite ribbons also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!!! I'm really loving the diamond ribbon...I need to get some! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say