Friday, January 6, 2012

My Four Drawer Easel Card



Hi, It is me Dawn here today to share a really fun project I made with my Really Reasonable Lace trim and White ribbon. Have I got a treat for you today.
I made a four drawer Easel Card box with some fun papers and ribbons I have been saving.
I made this project from a pattern I got off Technique Junkie's 3D fun Folds CD.The trim was used along the bottom of the easel card and also around each drawer.
This is a view of the box and card closed. Isn't that fun Once Upon a time paper?
I used Amelia trim and  White from the Christmas Diamond Satin Assortment.
I like how the white ribbon looks so crisp, Now you know I used my Bow Easy to make the bows.
I just love this tool to make perfect bows each time, have you watched the videos on using one?

Here is a side view of the Easel card on top and the drawers below.I used a paper doily and sentiment from my stash.
 I had so much fun making this project...hope I shared a little inspiration with you to try something new.



post signature

11 comments :

  1. That's gorgeous Dawn!!! Love that paper and the beautiful ribbon just suits it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautifulllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, Truly an amazing creation so beautiful are your ribbons and bows just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! I am saving those papers too, lol. i can't cut into them just yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! the ribbon, the papers and design, going to hunt for tutorial on this on.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh so pretty! love this project!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and I'm inspired,thanks.
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOrgeous project, I´ve been meaning to make one of these, and this really inspires me to do so! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning project. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!!! And I've never seen one of those ribbon tiers before--it's awesome! Gonna add it to my RRR wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say