Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laundry Day


Hello scrappy friends! Joanna Bandelin from Scrap-Making here.
Today I wanted to share a fun scrapbook page I made featuring the Cotton Candy Baker's Twine
These pictures were taken about a year ago, I was just about to start folding the laundry when my daughter was being very quiet. I went to look for her and found her surrounded with clothes..she was emptying out her hamper and clothes were everywhere! lol..she thought it was so fun, it was so cute! :)

I was inspired by this sketch from PageMaps..the clothesline look is one of my favorite things to do on scrapbooking projects..so the baker's twine came in handy for that. I just stapled the ends down to the layout. I also did a little bit of machine stitching along the edges with my new sewing machine. :)






If you'd like to see more pics, visit my blog. 
Hope this inspires you to get your New Years scrappin' mojo flowing. :)


5 comments :

  1. Oh these are so adorable:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious! I will have to go check our this blog.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are priceless! Love the sketch from PageMaps.
    Twine is perfect on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics and adorable layout.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say