Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guest Designer...Angie Hunt



Hi Everybody!  I'm Angie Hunt, aka ScrapGirl, and I'm so thrilled to be a Guest Designer today for Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!  I was so excited when Bonnie wrote to me to ask me to join in.  I've been a customer of Really Reasonable Ribbon for a couple of years now and just love their products.  After being a customer for a while, I've got a pretty big ribbon collection now, but I always seem to find more beautiful ribbons at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They make it really easy for a 'collector' like me!  LOL!!!

I've got a couple of projects to show you today.  It's super cold here in Michigan so...I'm looking forward to Spring with the first project and in the 'here and now' with the second project.  I hope you enjoy them...


Just A Little Note



I love altering these journals from the $1 bin!  Aside from being useful, they're the perfect place to showcase beautiful ribbons!  All of these ribbons are from the December 2011 Ribbon Club.  Have you seen the Ribbon Club yet?  It's really great because you get a beautiful assortment of ribbons at a very reasonable price.  And they're always coordinated to a season or holiday!  It's the perfect way to stock up :-)

Here's project #2... 

Snowy Friends
  


I almost always adorn my cards with a ribbon and bow.  It adds a beautiful softness to the card.  This time I used a Light Blue Organza ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's available in several sizes, but I used the 1/4 inch.  I love the contrast to the darker blues in the dp's.  It also has a bit of shimmer to it and looks gorgeous with the silver embellishments.

I really enjoyed sharing my projects with you today.  If you would like more details about them, including the Little Darlings rubber stamps that I used, please visit My Blog today!

Have a fantastic day!!!

Angie


10 comments :

  1. Angi is so talented and such a wonderful guest to have -So glad Bonnie invited.
    These are adorable as can be and so creative using the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you here too Angie, and as always you´ve done some really awesome projects. I love your little book here, it´s soooo great, and as you said always soo useful for many things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects, Angie! So glad to see you as the GD for RRR today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous projects Angie!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are so adorable. Need to get back to RRR soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable creations! :) LOVE them--thanks for showcasing some ribbon! Can't wait to place my first order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUtiFUL WORK!!! I love everything!!! Your snowman is absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say