Friday, January 20, 2012

♥♥Kitty Bee Sweet♥♥

♥Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  It's Cheryl here with a card for today's RRR post. I've used 4 different Really Reasonable Ribbons on my card for today♥

♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon I used:♥♥

♥♥So for the ribbon border I used the white satin gathered ruffled ribbon, and the red double ruffled edge ribbon and used both sizes of scor-tape to hold them together and on my card. For my tag I used the red double ruffled to tie and the mini satin swiss in lemon.
I made my bow with the Silky Crush in white, LOVE this stuff too!!! It makes such easy bows.

♥My Kitty Bee Sweet is a Cottage Cutz die and was meant to be a Bee, but I wanted her to be a LadyBug instead......hehehehehehee
All the hearts and tag are also Cottage Cutz die's.  

♥For my flower center I used a ladybug button.  For my Kitty I used RRR Black Pearls for the eyes and for the wings of my ladybug.

♥ The design paper I used is from My Little Shoebox and I'm soo in ♥♥♥ with this design paper!!!

♥I really had a lot of fun with this card today, and hope you enjoyed my post :) ♥
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for looking!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



3 comments :

  1. I love these, so much detail!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful love all the detail:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say