Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Travel Folder



Hi everyone!  I have a simple project to show you today that I made to keep all my travel info together for my recent trip to CHA in California.
 
 

To make my little folder I cut a piece of cardstock to 12"h x 9"w
Using my score board,  I scored at 4-1/2" (along the 9" side) and then turned my paper and scored a 8-3/4".



I folded up the botton flap to create little pockets and adhered them down with red tacky tap on the outside edge.


I adhered a piece of Poppy Double Faced satin ribbon and then a piece of pattern paper (8-1/4 x 4") on the front and back cover.    I folded up my flight itenerary, hotel confirmation and a list of contact info and put them in the pockets. 
 


I tied a little bow and added a sticker from Echo Park - For the Record.  This kept everything together in my purse and looked really pretty, too! 

6 comments :

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is very handy hunni, and pretty to
    i don't travel, but you can use it for everything, thanks for the tutorial sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice, congratulation.
    sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea and pretty to look at also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to keep track of your trip. I love the paper you used and the pretty ribbon. Thanks for sharing the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say