Sunday, January 29, 2012

♥Sweetheart layout♥


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with my post today for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using all beautiful ribbons from the RRR Store on my Scrapbook page.

I was going to share a photo album I had started prior to my surgery on Thursday, which by the way went well from what my hubby said. :) I'm still in pain, but I'm sure that will go away soon.
♥So instead I made flowers in bed and then did my layout. Hubby took the pictures for me, thank you Jerry!!!♥ 
I love the look of the leaves wrapped around the flowers.  It's super easy to do, and gives my paper flowers some leaves:)
So I used 3 ribbons for the border across my page and then I used the green leaves for around my handmade paper flowers. 
♥Supplies Used♥
Satin Pink Ribbon tied into knots
My SWEETHEART flowers are cut out with Cottage Cutz Sweetheart flower cottage cutz,  I Love making my own paper flowers.  In the centers of all my flowers is some Martha Stewart glitter that I bought about 4 years back. 
Design paper is MyLittle Shoebox

Thank you for looking and hope you all have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. What a pretty layout. I love all the flowers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl
    This turned out so pretty! Love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so lovely Cheryl! I hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say