Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Need A Pretty Package?

 
 

Need a Pretty Package for that special gift?
Don't run to the store to purchase something.
How about making your own instead?
Grab your favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon and whip up
your own pretty gifting packages.

I really love the 1.5" Pink Crochet Lace
You can find it in the RRR Store - HERE 


 Recycled paper bags and kraft packages are great to use for gifting.
I "DRESSED UP" the handles with the Pink Crochet Lace on my bag.

I also used it on the matching pillow box.
It's so fun to play with.

You can decorate the front of your bag any way that you like.
I used a mix of fun embellishements.


If you create a fun gift package using RRR products please let us know.
I'd love to pop over to your blog to see it.

Happy Gifting!


3 comments :

  1. Pretty - love that pink crochet lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely.......:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn adorable Angi!
    You always make such creative things...love the pink

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say