Friday, June 3, 2011

Sneakin' In Some Ribbon!


Hi Everyone!
True :D here filling in for our sweet Crystal while she is a little under the weather. (Get well soon Girlfriend!)

Before I show you my project, I would like to remind you of a couple of things. 
For one, we have a fun challenge going on now and we would love to have you play along with us. The theme is "Pink and Brown"...with ribbon of course!  ;)
Also, don't forget to sign up for the awesome "Summer Blog Candy" that Bonnie has up for grabs! :)

OK...on to my layout...
You know...I bet 99% of my projects have ribbon somewhere on them (I just LOVE the stuff) but...I don't always want a bow, so I will just sneak a dab in somewhere else.
Look at my layout below and see if you can spot the ribbon right off the bat! :)
Remember, you can click on any picture to enlarge. 


I used a piece of pretty Rose Diamond Satin as one of my "designer paper" strips. It adds a touch of extra texture and shimmer to the layout.


If you want all of the layout details or to see the photo of my fur baby Zoey before I Photo Shopped the chain out of the picture, please pop on over to MY BLOG.

Hugs,
True :D



2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say