Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Layout & Tutorial

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a layout I did using Really Reasonable Ribbon, Scrap Dots & Scor Tape. All can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!

First for the ribbon strips across the bottom of my layout, I used the scor-tape that Bonnie carries to hold my ribbon on my layout. The ribbon I used was Lavender Satin with Grosgrain edge 5/8"  and the Scor-tape I used was 1/4" Scor-Tape.
For my flowers I used Scrap Dots from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I LOVE this stuff!  It's perfect for making your 3-D flowers.  I've done a video below, but excuse me I've been sick since last Friday, so my voice doesn't sound so great...LOL
For the flowers I used:
Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch diecuts
Brilliance Ink pads
Glimmer mist
Video on using Scrap Dots!!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



2 comments :

  1. I love the ScrapDots and I hope you are feeling better soon Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put together! love the video .:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say