Monday, June 20, 2011

basket full...




It's picnic time and I'm bringing you a basket full of goodies today...


I love working with tiny tags to use up those scrap pieces of paper and for a fun variety of color with each one. Supplies include pink jute string, baker's twine (in a variety of colors) and diamond satin ribbon (from this month's club assortment. Box template from Creations by AR. Thank you for allowing me to share today and I hope you can fill your picnic baskets with little goodies as well!


Andrea

4 comments :

  1. These are adorable- such a fun idea to share.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag idea and the way you use the clothespins with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so pretty :-) Great idea! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this! That cut, polka dotted fruit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say