Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chipboard Tag using Really Reasonable Ribbon



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Sunday!!! Crystal here and today I would like to share a project with you that I made using this fabulous Really Reasonable Ribbon!!! I decided to make a chipboard tag and use this BEAUTIFUL Satin Ribbon!!!! This ribbon comes in sooo many colors and styles..Come check out the STORE HERE for all your different style and color choices :) For my creation I used the 5/8 inch ribbon with grosgrain edge... I just LOVE this stuff I could totally use this on every project!!! Hope you enjoy my project today!!


(Please click on the picture for a larger view)

I used this beautiful Satin ribbon on the bottom and the top of my tag....For the pleated look on the bottom is one of my very favorite ribbon techniques. Later on this month I will be showing a tutorial on an easy way to make this ribbon treatment without using a sewing machine :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

2 comments :

  1. This is such a fun tag! As usual you have used such fun supplies to make a wonderful project.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Magnificent! I LOVE that tag!!!! KA-YUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say