Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Hello everyone and Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads out there :)
Today I have a Father's Day card to share :) Using Really Reasonable Ribbons Royal Blue Velvet Ribbon.

I love using the Velvet ribbon on cards as a border, its also perfect for scrapbook pages too!!  On this card I didnt want a bow so I added the Royal Blue Velvet ribbon as a border across my card.  Bonnie carries several different colors of the velvet, and in different sizes too! On my card I used the 5/8" velvet and you can see the different colors HERE!
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Velvet
Heartfelt Creations stamps(sentiment and gone fishing)
dp- CTMH,card base/Martha Stewart
Copics to color
Sewing
thank you for looking and have a lovely Sunday!!
Hugs,
Cheryl





2 comments :

  1. Love your use of the velvet ribbon as a boder, not every ribbon has to tied into a bow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say