Thursday, June 16, 2011

Multi Page Bookmark!




Hello, it's Connie here and I have such a fun project to share with you today! I love ribbon bookmarks, and this one is no exception. Here I have created a multi page ribbon bookmark.

I have used the reversible brown and blue 1/4" ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. I created the top of the bookmark with a spellbinders label die, and the verse, which is from the Serve the Lord stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs. I then added 5 pieces of the 1/4" ribbon tied with a bead
at the end, along with 1" by 3" strip of paper.

To assemble the bookmark you will want to make a sandwich. Start with the back side of your bookmark topper, next place the 1"x3" piece of paper on the back so that most of the srip is below the topper, next add the 5 pieces of ribbon, and then cover them all with the front design of the topper.

To use this type of bookmark, you will need a book with a binding/a hard covered book. Once the bookmark is put together, place the 1" x 3" strip of paper portion of the bookmark in the binding of the book, so that you can see the top of the bookmark, along with the ribbon strands. You can then take each of the ribbon
strands to mark 5 different pages within to book!

I hope you have enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

7 comments :

  1. This is cute...I made one of these a long time ago.... for my cook book......
    very pretty blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bookmark Connie.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bookmark - brilliant idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and so practical for students or teachers as well as hymn books and recipe books!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and unusually done great bookmark....what a great idea!!....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun way to mark your book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project you made. I'll make one this. TFS
    hugs
    Ana Stela from Brazil

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say