Sunday, December 19, 2010

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



A very happy Sunday to each of you and thank you so much for your visit to the happenings at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings site! We are always so happy to see you and hope you will become a follower so you don't miss any of the exciting events/projects (not to mention surprises) that happen here all the time!!

Today I want to show you a card I made this week which uses two of the most gorgeous ribbons/trims I have ever seen--and both are available over at Bonnie's Shop!

For the horizontal I used a base of 7/8" Sheer White Organza with Satin Edge and Silver Accents. This ribbon is not only so lovely but it makes such a very pretty bow, especially when using the Bow-Easy Tool. You will notice that I used a double wrap on the Bow-Easy to make it much more stable and with more body. On top of this ribbon I used the 5/8" Sheer Looped White Trim. Used together they make such a feminine and dimensional statement I think!!


Since this is my last posting until after Christmas, I would like to extend my very best wishes to each of you for a blessed holiday! May your holiday be merry and bright!! Hugs from Jacque!!

4 comments :

  1. I love Jaque's cards and art and NEVER miss checking out any of her sweet confections.
    Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can always rely on Jacque to make a stunning card and this is no exception.
    Merry Christmas.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white is a PERFECT accent! and what a ridiculously PERFECT bow! love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say