Friday, December 10, 2010

Trinket Box with 8 Drawers & Calendar

Hello everyone.  Today I want to share with you a trinket box I made. This box has 8 drawers & an Easel Calendar Card on top! All ribbon used from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

I had made a 4 drawer box last December that I had found on a blog. This year I decided to come up with my own measurements to make an 8 drawer box and since I've been doing the Easel Calendar Cards I wanted to add that in as well :)
Supplies Used:
Satin with Grosgrain edge in Champagne (for the 2 roses around the sentiment)
Totally Twill Orange (for around the roses)
Shimmer Satin Apple (for the leaves)
Scalloped Trim Antiqued Gold (for the little flowers next to the rose)
1.5 Ivory Satin Pleated trim (for down the center of my easel card)
Design Paper is from Graphic45
Stamp used is from Heartfelt Creations
Gold sewing
Corner comper
Pearls and all small roses on drawers and corners are vintage.
The calendar is a tear off calendar, and there are brads under the roses. The calendar can be replaced with a new calendar each year :)
Calendar templete can be found HERE!
There are 2 drawers on each side of this box! I think im going to do another box but this time with 3 drawers on each side! :)


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. WOW! Would love to see a tutorial of this box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, this has got to be the MOST BEAUTIFUL project I have seen. This trinket box with easel calendar on the top is decorated to beautifully with all the pretty trims and ribbons. Your creative imagination is always over the top! Wow! Wow! Wow! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, This stunning. I can not understand why you only got 3 comments this is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say