Monday, December 27, 2010

Tuesday: "Thanks"

It's Tuesday again.  What a frantic week has passed since my last post here, but I've lived to tell the tale, as you can see!  Here are a few very quick 'thank you' card ideas you may be needing after the holidays.  I never throw away a piece of ribbon more than 1/2" or 3 cm long, as these little bits are so useful when you need a tiny dimensional accent on a card or project.  Another weakness of mine is free fonts!  There are so many amazing freebies out there to download, something for every taste, and they are very useful at times like this when a quick card is needed.  As well as ribbon there are of course the other wonderful trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I can't wait for autumn so that I can use some of the beautiful burgundy and orange leaves on my projects.

 

Thank you for looking!

3 comments :

  1. Fantastic, quick cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these pieces of ribbon work beautifully on your fabulous cards! I have a box of ribbon pieces for this reason too, and am so glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like to toss them out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and beautiful ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say