Sunday, December 26, 2010

Silver Sparkleations!!!



With all of the packages opened, we hope you have had a marvelous Christmas and will continue to have a blessed and fulfilling holiday season! In the North Carolina Mountains we are having a snow storm which was completely unexpected so the day will be spent inside thinking of which cards to make next...THINK VALENTINE'S DAY!!! That's what I am thinking....although White Christmas is all around me!

But I did want to show you my last holiday card for the year which uses some very lovely ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop.

For the horizontal on the front of my card I used 7/8" Silver Grey Organza, although this lovely ribbon comes in four different widths. And please check out the number of colors available in this organza at RRR. You will be amazed!! I made a double flat bow using the Bow Easy Tool. This organza is so easy to tie into a bow and keeps its body beautifully.





For the inside of my card I used horizontals with a base of the same silver organza on the front of the card, but I topped it with 5/8" Shimmer Satin Silver. This type of ribbon, available in 11 gorgeous colors as well as an assortment package, is so sparkly and pretty and a delight to use. The picture does not come close to showing you the sparkly elegance of this ribbon.


If you would like more information about my card or you would be interested in a SWEET STUFF surprise including 13 lovely RRR ribbons and trims you can visit me HERE. Until next Sunday, hugs from Jacque!

1 comment :

  1. I didn't know that you were in NC. I live close to Hickory and we had about 8 inches here. It was beautiful having a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say