Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Down. Two to Go.

Hi Scrapeprs! Aphra here today to share a card.

I thought now that we have all finished crafting our Christmas cards, we could get a head start on our Valentine's cards. Ok, well maybe I didn't actually craft all my cards, but I did create them at Winkflash and send them out. Yesterday. So, yes, I really do need to start making Valentine's cards now. All three that I plan to make. Here's the first one.

Love You Card


The bow is made from 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The soft pink colors really work well with the bright patterned paper on my card. Don't worry, though, you are bound to find just the right shade of pink HERE in the store. There are over 200 different pink ribbons. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

One down. Two to go. I might just finish by February 14th. LOL! Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. very pretty cards, the colours are lovely
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say