Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Count Your Blessings!




Hello, It's Connie again!! For my card today, I have used some more of the wonderful ribbons from this month's ribbon of the month assortment: the Brown Leaf Trim and Brown satin/grosgrain double band ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. I have to say...I so LOOOOVE the leaf trim...I have some in green also...can't wait to give that a try too!


My image is from the Full of Grace - Blessings set from ODBD. For the sketch, I decided to use the Mojo Monday #169. The sentiment was cut out with the labels 5 nestabilites with my Grand Calibur machine and then sponged with old paper distress ink. The DP is from Basic Grey's Curio package. To finish off the card, I added three flowers from Zva Creative sprayed with Glimmer Mist.


Thanks so much for visiting me! For more cards and projects with Really Reasonable Ribbon on them head on over to my blog!

Connie

4 comments :

  1. Super creation!!! The colors have combined perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning, the papers ribbon and image !!
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful card Connie. You make such beautiful pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say