Monday, December 27, 2010

Memories

The Holidays have been truly amazing. Sharing time with the ones you love is so special and the Holidays is the time to really be thankful for all of our blessings. I hope that you all had a fantastic Christmas.

Hello Everyone, Erika Taylor here to share with you a layout I did recently using some wonderful ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. This is a very special layout for me. Each year at Christmas time, I present my husband with a handmade gift showing him my love and devotion. This layout is about just that, a moment at Christmas 2008 where my mom captured a photo of the gift giving.

I've used the Ivory Satin Pleated Trim to give this layout just a little lustre. I distressed the ribbon using some walnut stain Distress Ink to match it better with the layout itself. Using that little bit of ribbon on a project can really make a big difference.


To create the dimension with all of the elements, I've used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Helmar Zapdots . Really easy to use and makes a project come alive. I so love the look of that pleated trim coupled with Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante papers.

Well, that is all for today. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful New Years Eve and may you be blessed with peace and prosperity in the new year.

Happy New Year!!!!

Erika Taylor





1 comment :

  1. I love this Erika. The soft muted colors are a perfect setting for the sweet photo. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say