Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Paper Mug!



Hello! It's Connie again! Today I have a really easy and fun project for you which is just perfect for little gifts this Christmas! I found this paper mug template from Scor-Pal's November 2010 E-Zine. So very simple to make!


I decorate my mug with some Sheer Ruffled Edge Red Ribbon across the bottom, and tied my Oreo Cookies with the same ribbon and also added some totally fun Green Scalloped Trim all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!

To finish off my mug, I added this wonderful Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Blessings set from Our Daily Bread Designs cut out with a Labels 4 Nestabilities.

Thank you so much for visiting today! If you want to see more projects with Really Reasonable Ribbons you can head on over to my blog!

Connie

2 comments :

  1. Eek! How cute is this?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea Connie, makes a beautiful gift, thanks for sharing, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say