Friday, December 17, 2010

Childrens Story Book for St.Jude's

 
Hello everyone.  Today I have a project that my daughter and I did.
 Well, she wrote the story and I helped do the cover. We used Really Reasonable Ribbon for the bows.
A few students from my daughter's English class volunteered to make up a story book each on their own, and donate them to St.Jude's Children's Hospital.

I just had to share this book with you all for my post today! This story is about a young boy named  Bentley who wants to send a letter to SANTA but only has 2 days to get it there. So he decides to travel with his dog Baxter, its a DARLING story that my daughter wrote all on her own, and she did an AWESOME job on it!! Well he makes it to the north pole and gets to meet Santa!!! Awesome Job Breanna!  I'm sooo proud of you! Love you sweetie!

I used Really Reasonable Ribbon in Diamond Satin Red to tie the book together with bows!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Weekend! I hope you all are ready for Christmas! I'm still working on my gifts and haven't even wrapped any yet :( I'm normally done by now, but a little late this year...hehehehehe
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well! I love the look of the book. I just finished a children's book with my son as well. It is a wonderful thing to watch the creativity of children. There is nothing better for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a great idea. Love the look of this book well done Breanna.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing to do! The book looks wonderful and is decorated so pretty!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a wonderful thing to do! Sounds like a great story, Breanna! The cover is darling too...love those bows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, what a sweet thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so touching and a wonderful way to bless the children! May God bless your precious hearts!
    Love and hugs- Lori

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say