Friday, December 28, 2012

Thank You

 
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.  So, now that the presents are opened, it's Thank You card time.
 

I went with a simple design because I made a set of Thank You cards from my son to use for the gifts he got from some of his students.  I used up some leftover Christmas design paper (The Paper Studio) along with the Thank You sentiment printed with my computer (font is Britannic Bold - size 28).  I used Spellbinders Nestabilites A2 Matting Basics B for the Thank You rectangle and Back to Basics Tags for the dark green back piece. I covered the seam between the two design papers with 3/8" Hunter Green Grosgrain and I finished off the tag with a little piece of Natural Jute String from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
I was able to get some ribbon and trim on my cards and it still has a masculine feel.  This card would also be great for mailing because with this type of ribbon addition, the card remains very flat.
 
Another fabby CAS card from this very non-CAS girl! 
 
Here is the complete set.
 
Best part is that they went together really quickly once I had my design planned out.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Happy New Year everyone!
 
~ Bonnie ~
 

2 comments :

  1. These are beautiful thank you cards lovely layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Bonnie! Looks like you've got your thank you cards done! Way to rock the CAS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say