Saturday, December 29, 2012

You Are a Star!

Hi, it's Jacquie again with my final post as the Guest Designer this month. Some themes are so versatile, they can be used for almost any occassion and stars are one of my favorites!
I used the Textured Two-Tone Gold/Antique Gold ribbon to create this quick congratulations card.



I love that this basic design could be used for a birthday or thank you card as well.

Isn't this ribbon cool?! The Textured Two-Tone Gold/Antique Gold ribbon  has a great shimmer and color quality to it. Doesn't it look fabulous against the dark cardstock!



Because it is a double faced ribbon, I was able to loop it front to back as I created the star base for my glitter die cut star to sit on. 
I'd like to give a big thank you to Bonnie and the fabulous Design Team here at RRR for letting me play along this month - I had a blast!

Jacquie

4 comments :

  1. Great card Jacquie! It's been a pleasure to have you guest design for us this month at Really Reasonable Ribbon. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative, as always! It was so great to have you be part of the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gorgeous ribbon! It reminds me of our beloved University of Washington Huskies - purple and gold! Love your card Jacquie and all of the wonderful ideas you have shown during your guest design month! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say