Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Decorated Purse Notebook


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Darling Decorated Purse Notebook using Beautiful Ribbons,Lace and Pom Pom Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Oooo and I also used RRR Buttons!! :)

The Purse was given to me by my mom, she bought a bunch at walmart when they were on sale, wish I would have bought some too, but I missed out, so she gave me one to decorate.

I decided to use the Beautiful Light Blue Crocheted Lace that Bonnie carries at the RRR Store,and I used the Blue. Next I used the Mini Pom Pom Trim, both are glued along the bottom of the purse. I added some RRR buttons, they are soo pretty and perfect for this purse. Next my bow was made with the ribbon in the December Ribbon Club Assortment.

I think these are perfect gifts, and if I ever come across them I will be buying a bunch! Love how it opens, it has velcro to open and close.

I even ran the Mini Pom Pom along the top flap :) super cute!!!

I hope you enjoyed my Purse Notebook for today, and I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. I love this it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful Cheryl! I love all your trims..they rock with that paper!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling Cheryl. It will make a super gift. I love all the pretty ribbons and trims you used to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say