Wednesday, December 26, 2012

RRR Hair Bow

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a different kinda post for me. I made my DARLING Niece a Hair bow using Really Reasonable Ribbons /Alligator Clip and a button. However I had to use my laptop to snap photo's due to her age, and not sure how good you will be able to see, but hope this works!! :)
Supplies Used:

For this photo I just wanted to show what it looked like while she was wearing it, and it was super hard to get her to pose.....LOL I might have to try this again with making more of these, they work well using the Hair clips that Bonnie sells Here! I used the 50 mm Alligator Clips, they seem to hold well in her fine hair.

And here is a fun picture of the 2 of us, we were just having fun in my craft room.


I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say