Tuesday, December 25, 2012

From all of us to all of you....

 
Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas. Today's post is a little about me sharing a project and a lot about all of us here at Really Reasonable Ribbon hoping that you are enjoying your holiday with your family and loved ones. I'm sharing my post today with the other very talented designers on the team who have all added a sweet and personal Christmas greeting.
For my project I've turned my Christmas village shabby chic using paint and glitter and flocking to create a dreamy effect when nestled in between the vintagy trees I shared in a previous post.
 
 'I am so thankful for all of my RRR customers and RRR blog followers. I value each and every one of you! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Crafty New Year!'
 Bonnie
********** 
" From our family to yours, wishing you a happy, healthy and blessed holiday and New Year."
Ginny 
**********
'I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.' 
Heidi
I am so thankful for all of my crafty friends, both fellow design team members and our followers. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.
Hugs, True
**********
 I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!! Hugs to all
Cheryl 
*********
I wish you all a happy and blessed Christmas. May you discover new joys in the coming year. I am so thankful for my RRR team and all of you who support us.
Gloria
********
Thank you for stopping by to see our creations throughout each month! Merry Christmas to all!
Judy
**********
May you have a blessed Holiday Season, filled with Good Health and Happiness. I look forward to seeing what you create in the new year!! 
 Hugs!! Heather
**********
Wishing all of our wonderful fans a joyful holiday full of love and gratitude for the abundant blessings in your lives.
 Xoxo - Vivian 
 Wishing you all a wonderful and peaceful holiday. Cherish your family and blessings, and make sure they all know you love them. You are all a blessing to our little family here at RRR... And we cherish and love you all!
Looking forward to a Fantabulous 2013!
Misty
***********

To you all I wish a magical CHRISTmas with all your loved ones! Remember the reason for the season!
 hugs, cherry


As you can see...the Juliet Lace in Natural was the perfect dressing for the front of my little shelf. It's become my new favorite : ) I can't wait to see what other fabulous trims I can collect from Really Reasonable Ribbon in the new year. I'll also be on the lookout for more little houses to add to my village collection.
Thanks for popping in to visit us here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.....now go enjoy your holiday!
Huggs...Ginny










 

4 comments :

  1. LOVE your vintage, shabby chic village Bonnie, and here's wishing you and all of the RRR DT a very Merry Christmas! waving hi rom the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty,May you all have a Merry Cheistmas and a Blessed New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas village scene! I hope you had a terrific Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say