Monday, December 3, 2012

Handmade especially for you!

 
 
 



 
 
 
HI there! Happy Monday! I have a project here to share with you for RRR.     I took a little break from christmas crafting and decided to make a little something else. I love to sew...don't do it nearly as often as I would like. I used a spellbinders die to cut my heart shape and than sewed all the way around leaving a bit open to stuff a bit of fiberfill. I added a cute fabric label..and added some fun stick pins....I used red satin with a grosgrain edge for the back to hang. I also used some red and pink seam binding to sass it up. Love the granny cottage feel it has!  Would make a great little present for the sewer in your life...or a crafty gal! Hope you enjoy! cherry

9 comments :

  1. It's beautiful!! love the color combination~
    *Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation, so sweet.
    GR Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Love the red and white colors. Very bright and cheerful.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just LOVELY! Such softness, sweet touches and great cretivity! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    We are SUPER excited to have RRR sponsoring our challenge this coming Wednesday, December 5. If you are able to mention the challenge here, on the RRR Blog, that would be a blessing to us! Thanks again for your support, and we look forward to it!
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom and I used saucers as a template to make these granny things. We ironed on transfers and embroidered them, filled them with lavender seed we harvested from the garden as well as filler. Where on earth did we find the time? Your project is beautiful. Thank you for stirring up such happy memories. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Cherry! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this project warms my heart! - vivian

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say