Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last minute Christmas goodies...

 




 
 
 
Am I the only one that will feel sad to put away the Christmas crafts? I hate to see it go. Today is my day at Really Reasonable Ribbon and I had to make more than one goody. Just had too! My first project is a cute gingerbread plaque.....a gingerbread couple and their house! I used shimmer satin in red as my hanging ribbons and accented the house with Anastasia white crochet lace, velvet trim in red and white mini ric rac. My next little project is a couple of mini treat bags....always good to have some around. Fill with some candy and they make a perfect hostess gift or quick gift for a neighbor. I adorned mine with some diecuts, stickers, felt pieces, and my favorite seam bindings. I used red and green seam bindings and a little bit of jute string through my jingle bells . Not to late to create some goodies for Christmas and deck those halls! Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry
 

10 comments :

  1. Wonderful holiday projects Cherry. I wish I could climb in your head to see where all these wonderful crafty ideas come from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. team, well designed tags today on the post. Great showcasing of the ribbon and love the feel and texture to the projects!!! Bravo
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creations
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say