Friday, December 21, 2012

A Wish for Peace

 
Hello, friends.  I hope your preparations for the holidays are going smoothly.  It's going to be a quiet Christmas for hubbie and me, which, it turns out, will be OK for us. As I'm sure it is for you, my thoughts and feelings often influence my art and craft.   
 

  This holiday, I'm wishing and praying for peace in the world and healing for all those that suffer.  Using 1/2 in. Natural Crochet Lace from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop helped me create this quiet, comforting card project.


I'll be seeing you back here on the RRR blog in the new year.  Until then, I wish you all the best this holiday season.


SUPPLIES:
Natural Crochet Lace - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Self-adhesive Pearls in "Snow" from Kaisercraft - Really Reasonable Ribbon
"Flowers and Butterflies" Stamp and Framelit Set - Sizzix
"Indigo Bleu" Patterned Papers - Pink Paislee
Snowflake Stamp - Kaisercraft
Sentiment Stamp - Fiskars
Decorative Brad - Teresa Collins
 

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Vivian. I wish you and hubby a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really is a lovely, peaceful feel to this card - LOVE the crochet trim and the fan shape you created with the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say