Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas Layout

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Merry Christmas Layout for Really Reasonable Ribbon. For my layout I used some Beautiful Ribbons from RRR and some trim. 
I ran the Chevron Emerald Twill over the 1.5 White Satin Double Ruffled Ribbon, and then used some for my bow. Next I used some White Mini Pom Poms Trim down the center of my layout.

Really Reasonable Ribbons Used:

All my Poinsettia's were made using CottageCutz Poinsettia Die, and I cut them all out in a red card stock, and then airbrushed them with another red. I used Liquid scrap dots, to give them the 3-D effect and then added some Creative Inspiration Paints glitter to the centers.  Lastly my design paper is from DCWV.

Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout Cheryl.I love the flowers on your card.Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful array of ribbon you've used! It blends together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Cheryl. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheryl, like how your doubled up on the white and then the green chevron over top. Nice layout.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  5. all those poinsettias clustered are stunning! - vivian

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say