Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Mini Album

 
Hi folks...it's Ginny here knee deep in the holiday projects. Seems like this time of year there's always a need for a hand crafted card or gift. I really enjoy making mini albums since they're just the right size to fit one holidays worth of pictures and journaling. I created this mini with loads of pretty paper layers, a great selection of trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon : ) and fun and festive embellishments.
After layering on some pretty patterned papers I added two generous strips of the Natural Burlap with teal. This serves to anchor the smaller embellishments like metal charms and vintage images. My design team sister Vivian has me hooked on the mesh ribbon I used to make my nice poofy bow. I was able to top it off with several flowers and metal snowflakes.
I added a piece of craft paper that I crimped and inked under the die cut images which gave me room  to hang a sweet little charm and tag. I choose to add large chipboard letters for the sentiment.


For the inside pages of the book I choose to leave pretty simple so they're would be plenty of room for pictures and journaling. 
I think mini albums make very thoughtful gifts...especially if you add all the photo's and memories so it's ready for someone to enjoy right away.
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative.
Huggs..Ginny


 

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful creation Ginny,
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Ginny. A mini album is a GREAT holiday gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ginny!!
    Hugs from your BFF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ginny, lovely mini... thanks for sharing the ribbon type, i like the looks of that, will have to order some.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and I love your style! - Vivian

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say