Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pink Poinsettias Are My Favorite

Pink poinsettias are my favorite color of that flower. I love the boldness of the red, but the pink really is prettiest to me. So for my first December post, I decided to share this pink poinsettia! The image is from Hero Arts. I stamped it three times and embossed with White embossing powder, coloring with Copics, and then cut it out and layered it, adding Latte Pearls to the center.

The gorgeous Pearl Pink Grosgrain ribbon provided a beautiful "border".I added a little vintage trim from one of my "junk jaunts" and more Latte pearls. A little subtle sentiment from Inky Antics and all done!  Everything is held together with Scor-Tape.

What is your favorite poinsettia color?
Thanks for stopping by today!






Stamps: Christmas Pride (poinsettia) by Hero Arts, Noel sentiment by Inky Antics 
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette (SU!), Winter Park DP (Echo Park) 
Ink: VersaColor Sand, Soft Sky (SU!), Copics R83 & 85, RV02 
Accessories: White Detail EP (Sparkle N Sprinkle), Latte pearls & Pearl Pink grosgrain ribbon (RRR), lace trim (stash)

11 comments :

  1. So beautiful .love the colors.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy!! I love that poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful....pink, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite also, I love Pink and what a wonderful design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are all beautiful, but when I buy them I either choose red or white. Your card is very pretty. Jan Douglas, Florida

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink ones too!!! This is a really elegant and pretty card! Love the pearls in the center, perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so gorgeous, the flower looks real!! Fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely! Love the way you layered the lace & perals with the pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow that coloring is fantastic - the flower is stunning! - vivian

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say