Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Decorated Strawberry Box/To hold Mini



 Toilet Paper Album
Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a decorated strawberry container from the grocery store.  I decorated it with Really Reasonable Ribbon to hold a Toilet Paper Mini Album.

For my box I used Pink Satin in 3/8", 5/8", 7/8".  I also used RRR Estelle Lace for around the memories.  I made some leaves with green seam binding too.

I really needed a case to give this mini away in and thought the strawberry container would work perfect if cleaned and decorated it.  So now I'm saving these containers too :) hehehehehehee

For the top I added some flowers,wedding stems, feathers and the Memories is CottageCutz Sugar & Cream Alphabet die.


Here is what the container looked like before I decorated it.  It's the perfect size for a Toilet Paper Mini Album!!!


Supplies Used:
Helmars Premium Craft Glue/450 quick dry
Wild Orchid flowers
Wedding stems
Buttons/Feathers/wedding stems
dp is leftover from the album

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl W


5 comments :

  1. Beautiful and soooo creative...and I of course love that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous transformation of a plain box!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Cheryl. What a great 'upcycling' project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, what an outstanding set! Repurposing is my favorite and you have made everything so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say