Monday, June 4, 2012

Live...Laugh...Love


And the greatest of these is Love!
I love quotes.  I love using the words of men and women who were wiser than me 
to convey my own thoughts and feelings.  
Today, I chose to share a wall hanging that I made featuring one of my favorite quotes.

Live...Laugh...Love.
Here is the complete wall hanging:
I used black organza ribbon for my support and hanging structure.
I created this hanging with Really Reasonable Ribbon,
6x6 canvas squares, inks, flowers, Kaiser Craft pearls and Momenta word stickers.


5/8 ivory crochet lace made the perfect accent to complete the wall hanging. 

This was super easy to put together and I LOVE that the ribbons that I got from Bonnie worked so Perfectly with my project!  Bonnie always has just the RIGHT RIBBON for any project or need!

Thanks for visiting us today!  
Have a wonderful week!


4 comments :

  1. What a wonderful wall hanging!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is! I love those little yellow flower clusters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, I love this quote also and thank you so much for sharing your great idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say