Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweet Birthday Greetings..






Hello!  Cherry here with a little fun project that can be tucked away ready at a moment's notice for someone's birthday.  We always need a quick Birthday greeting from time to time.  I decided to make little tags with matching envelopes instead of cards.   I diecut my envelopes and tags and went to work adding my embellishments.  I made homemade felt blooms for the envelopes. I added tails to the bottom using the pink velvet and Beatrice white lace .   I also added the sweet Allison lace to the bottom of each envelope.  Each tag has been layered with diecuts and stitched.  I added some glittered up buttons and diecut butterflies over more of the pink velvet.  I also added some mini felt blooms using my leftover scraps from the larger bloom.  I just rolled the scraps up and glued them in place.  I topped each tag off with some of the new two tone textured ribbon in pink .  I stamped a couple of mini tags and tied them up with cotton candy bakers twine .   That is that!  Hope you enjoyed!  Happy Summer!  hugs, cherry

6 comments :

  1. Gosh Cherry, These are so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love your tags and felt blooms.Will you share how to make the felt blooms? i love the way yours look and the pretty colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so BEAUTIFUL!!I love the felt blooms...Just GORGEOUS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such girly-beautiful gift tags. No need for a present, they ARE the present!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say