Monday, June 18, 2012

Magnetic Memo Board


Hey everyone! It's Monday again! Emily here from Create Serendipity to share a fun alterable project! 


Recently I was at a thrift store on the lookout for a baking sheet. I didn't want to spend a ton of $ on a brand new one because I thought I might be able to get one cheaper at a thrift shop. Certainly, I did! I don't really know if it's a baking sheet, but it works worked my project! 


I had an idea to do a magnetic memo board. These are SO simple to make! Grab a baking sheet and some magnets and let the creativity flow!


The little rosettes have magnets on the back as well as the notepad, so they can all be moved around.


I wanted to add a little photo banner at the top and showcase a few of my own photos.


Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by my blog for more details! 

RRR Products Used:



2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say