Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ballerina Bunny "thinking of you"


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Late post, sorry!!! Today I wanted to share a sweet card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Seam Binding.
I love love love using the Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon. On my card I ruched up the Seam Binding to give it that pretty look. I made bows at the ends of the YOU banner. I also used the seam binding to hold my banner together.

I did add another bow to the Thinking of on the circle. My bunny is a Pixie Cottage Stamp, and is colored with copic markers.

This card is a 6 x 6 closed 
When open its 6 x 18 long. The dp is DCWV paper pack, and the little chipboard pieces are Martha stewart ones.


I tried to do a close up of the banner. Now I used the CottageCutz Banner Die for both layers, and the stickers are Mylitteshoebox stickers. Flowers are WO!

A photo of my card open!!


Ok I have a BIG FAVOR to ask all RRR Fans!!! Im entered into a contest using tons of RRR on my Tea Pot MINI, and need to reach 229 LIKES on my photo HERE! If you are on FB and can HELP me I would Sooooo APPRECIATE it!! thank you all!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments :

  1. Great 3-D card Cheryl. So cute and I love all the fun embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "liked" your tea pot card, you're at 220 so far, good luck! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cute card Cheryl,and i will do the favour now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, this is so darn adorable! And, I also love the RRR seam binding because it is so easy to work with. It looks fantastic with your roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fantastic:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I "liked" your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How saweet! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say