Saturday, June 9, 2012

Celebrate...



Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope you guys had a great week.  I have had a crazy one...first week of summer, a sick kid and broken car!  I'm glad the weekend is here!

I have a fun card to show you today.


I just received this new paper....it's the Simple Stories Summer Fresh line.  I just love it.  The background is all one piece of paper.  I just cut the pinwheel using a die, added the stick and then finished it off with a cute bow from the Hemp Cord Set Aquamarine.  I finished off this easy card with a sentiment from the paper collection kit!   I love the colors on this....so fun and summery.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Corri

7 comments :

  1. Corri, your card is super duper cuteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh love this Corri! Awesome as always girl! Hope things turn around for the better for you soon. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corri, Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie this is so beautiful! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say