Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank you with flowers!


Good morning! Angela here, and it's my last post as Guest Designer for RRR June! I want to thank Bonnie for inviting me to be a guest designer and for the opportunity to become familiar with the beautiful ribbons of RRR. I have enjoyed every minute of it! Here's my Thank you card! 

 After die cutting two layers of the SB Labels Eighteen (the K& Company center panel) I used my "this bow will never fall off your project" technique to secure the Sheer Two Tone Stripe 1/2" Olive/Celery ribbon. I then tucked the loose ends up and added the Sheer Ombre 5/8" Kiwi/Watermelon ribbon florets with glue dots. (see flower tutorial below)




1/2" wide
5/8" wide; sheer ombre organza, 


Card ingredients: Spellbinders Labels One (for card and outer layer), Labels Sixteen for center, Fancy Tags Two (trimmed and cut in half for center panel decor), Quickutz Oval tag, Recollections pearls, Verve "Thank You".

Have a Wonderful Summer and Happy Crafting! 
Hugs,  Angela.

10 comments :

  1. Very beautiful card and the lovely ribbon rose really finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Your card is so beautiful!!! Great flower fetails!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month Angela. I just love your wonderful projects. This card is a beauty and your tutorials are wonderful. I especially love the bow tutorial. Why didn't I think of that?!!! We will miss you here at RRR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous s is your flower great tutorial:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! thanks for showing how to make the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, you have done such a fabulous job as our Guest Designer this month! I have loved seeing all of your gorgeous projects! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just beautiful. Love the colors of the ribbbons, and I thank you so much for the tutorial. Happy Independence Day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela..thank you so soooo much for all your inspiration this month..this card is just soooo pretty! Love your ribbon blooms. cherry

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say