Monday, June 11, 2012

Ruched Ribbon

I love the look of ruched ribbon, and it is so easy to do with Scor-Tape! On my card today, I used two of my favorite RRR ribbons: Black Satin Gathered Ruffles and Aqua Topaz Floral Satin.
First, I attached the Aqua Topaz Floral Satin to the Black Satin Gathered Ruffles with 1/2" wide Scor-Tape. Then I lay down a strip of Scor-Tape on my panel and gathered the ribbon into pleats with my fingers, pressing down on the Scor-Tape as I went across the panel. A great look and easy to do!

You can read more about this card on my blog here. Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments :

  1. WOWZA I LLOOVVEEEEE the colors you chose! AWESOME and super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful and Elegant:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy. I love the stacked ruched ribbon and the color combo is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy the colors are amazing on this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and a beautiful flower too! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great technique, Judy! I have not done this with the score tape yet. I must do soon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...this is so STUNNING and GORGEOUS!!! The colors are fabulous:) Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say