Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Are My Treasure Card



Happy Thursday Everyone... 
Linda here and I cant wait for the weekend to come, to have a relaxing day to just do nothing and scrap all weekend! And for today, I would like to share with you a card creation using your favorite RRR collections!


I used 7/8 inch Bright Pink Gingham ribbon to create double bow-tie and layered with die cut paper flowers with matching color. Pink is really one of my favorite go to colors lately! 
White acrylic paint was used as distresser on the card edges and here is the detail photo of the card;


For more info on this cute ribbon and other lovely collections, please check the store and thank you so much for stopping by today.

Reasonable Ribbon Products:

Other products:
My Mind's Eye patterend paper
Prima flower
Spellbinder Cutting die

EK Success paper punch
Diva Decor Pearl Pen
Hampton Art Stamp
Ranger Ink
Liquitex acrylic paint

5 comments :

  1. Linda, your card has summertime and fun all over it! I love the pink and white gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! Love that bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, fantastic card! Love that beautiful pink gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Linda! I particularly love that awesome red gingham bow. Red gingham is my fav.!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say