Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gussy up those bags!










Hi there! I am here today to share a tutorial for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I thought I would share how to gussy up a few of the sweet Middy biddy kraft polka dot bags. I gathered up my goodies...and went to work starting out with a large doily, some kraft envelopes, and some of the yummy natural burlap ribbon in teal. I also gathered up a few embellishments of course! I adhered my ribbon, doily, and envelope first. I cut my burlap ribbon into a dovetail at the end. I also used some white ink around the edges of the envelope to shabby them up. I used a few digital images from etsy and stitched around the edges and adhered them. I added my 3d stickers (butterflies/birds) and some buttons for fun. On the one envelope I also added some Penelope crochet lace as well. It was time for my big chunky bow at the top of each and other than that a few velvet hydrangias and I was done! These are large enough to add several cards to or a bag of candy. Hope you have enjoyed! hugs, cherry

5 comments :

  1. These are spectacular, Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it verrrrry mutch by tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy Whitley6/23/12, 6:20 PM

    SO beautiful!!! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry, those are absolutely adorable! So detailed and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bags are wonderful Cherry. I'm going to have to give your style a try although I'm not sure I can pull it off. The bags are just soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say