Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just for You!



Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  I have a cute little gift bag to show you guys today.
 
 

I cut this cute gift bag on my Cameo from some My Mind's Eye paper.  The box is designed with slots to feed the ribbon through.  I added this beautiful satin horizontal stripe ribbon in teal. I love this ribbon....it's some of my favorites!   I need to keep this one on hand in every color.   I trimmed a piece of a doily to fit in the corner and added some buttons from my stash.  The little jute bow is from this set

You can read more details on my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Corri

 

4 comments :

  1. ohhhhhhhhhh is lovely!!!!! very nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift bag! The beauty of the satin horizontal stripe ribbon shows very well in your photo. It's really a very pretty ribbon and it's a great finishing touch on your gift bag.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say