Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hats Off!

All of the graduations around our area are over, but I know there are many that are still to come in the next two weeks, so today I thought I would share a graduation design with you. 

My images are from two Stamp School sets: To The Future and Graduates. After cutting out the sentiment with my Spellbinders die cut, I sponged the edges for a faux layer. I scored three lines across the bottom of the front panel using my Scor-Buddy, and cut some pennants out of my stash of designer paper (my second biggest weakness after ribbon!). 

The White Double-faced Satin Ribbon adds a beautiful elegant touch. The bow was made using my Bow Easy tool. Both the ribbon and bow (and layers!) were attached using Scor-Tape.

If you don't own a Scor-Buddy or Bow Easy tool, you need to add them to your RRR Cart today! I use mine every day that I stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to have a look at our new challenge HERE. I hope you will play along!


 
 
 
 
 
Stamps: Graduates, To The Future (Stamp School)
Paper: Stamp School Poptone Cardstock - Sweet Tooth, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, Cosmo Cricket DP
Ink: Stamp School Sour Apple, Sno Cone
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), paper flowers (Prima), die cuts (Spellbinders), pearls (Kaiser)

3 comments :

  1. Lovely grad card!! Love the ribbon and the banner is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is a super cute grad card! Love the colors and all the patterns and textures of your accents.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say